It took me a little bit to track down this picture... I wanted one of all of us sisters and I can't believe this is the last time one was taken! I need to make sure next time we're all together that I get a few! This is me and my three amazing and wonderful sisters!! I love them all so very much! Each and every one of them brings me an unmeasurable amount of joy. I am so happy I have been blessed with such loving and caring women that I consider my closest and best friends. This was taken in March of 2007, Aimee and I were both pregnant.Saturday, April 18, 2009
Sisters
It took me a little bit to track down this picture... I wanted one of all of us sisters and I can't believe this is the last time one was taken! I need to make sure next time we're all together that I get a few! This is me and my three amazing and wonderful sisters!! I love them all so very much! Each and every one of them brings me an unmeasurable amount of joy. I am so happy I have been blessed with such loving and caring women that I consider my closest and best friends. This was taken in March of 2007, Aimee and I were both pregnant.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.