Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Alaska Time

I thought it would be fun to take current pictures of us in Alaska everyday and use them as my picture of the day. I took this picture just a few minutes ago of Logan playing in the window with the curtains. Lately he's been doing this tongue thing, I think its because his current favorite show is Cars and Lightening McQueen sticks his tongue out like that and Logan does it every time he sees it. Its funny what kids pick up. It's around 10 o'clock at night, I just took this picture and the sun is still up. Crazy. That will take some getting used to! Its fun to experience all these new and different things!

1 comment:

  1. He is such a cutie! and I miss you guys already. Thanks for sharing this. Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.