I know it is a pretty bad looking picture but I just had to post it cause Matt was teasing me I couldn't get a picture of him riding Logan's tractor... it wasn't a very good one, but I got one! Plus it is SO funny, Matt is hilarious!! Unfortunately, Logan's tractor is so small and Matt is so big you can't really tell whats going on!Sunday, August 9, 2009
Matt Riding Logan's Tractor
I know it is a pretty bad looking picture but I just had to post it cause Matt was teasing me I couldn't get a picture of him riding Logan's tractor... it wasn't a very good one, but I got one! Plus it is SO funny, Matt is hilarious!! Unfortunately, Logan's tractor is so small and Matt is so big you can't really tell whats going on!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.