Monday, October 26, 2009

Canoeing in Colorado

Bryce and I canoeing in Colorado a couple years ago. I was 7 months pregnant with Logan. Bryce used to be a river guide when he was younger, so he knows his way around a canoe. It was lots of fun. We had Ashley and Megan up and was having a fun time with them. Ashley took this picture.

2 comments:

  1. I just looked at ALL your pictures! They are so cute. I loved every one of them. You do have a great family - every one of them, even your dad! It was so good to see you and your cute family at the reunion. You are such a doll I am glad you are so happy! Way to be! Love ya

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Penny, they are all wonderful... especially my Dad!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.